Y E A R E N D B L O G
Each year seems to be going by even faster than the last! Here are some highlights from 2018. I wish you all a Happy New Year!
- I started a Food Blog and have been loving it!
- I had the privilege of 2nd Shooting at a beautiful mansion in the Twin Cities for the talented Shane Long Photography!
- I took some photos for Sunnybrook Community Church throughout the year and was able to capture some of the beautiful babies at Her Health Women’s Center as well.
- I photographed beautiful weddings and sessions this year. I know I say it all the time, but my clients are all SO amazing!! Loved getting to work with each and every one of them!
- A huge thanks to my awesome Photographer’s Assistants and 2nd Shooters this year! You were all so wonderful to work with. I threw in a couple BTS photos as well!
- I finished off the year by doing a Camera Giveaway! Camp High Hopes was the winner and I’m looking forward to delivering the camera to them soon!
- This winter I’ll be capturing a Vow Renewal in Florida. I’m sooooo excited to do this destination event and am hoping to do more in the future!
- I am currently booked for 2019, and am only taking requests for destination work.
THANK YOU for making 2018 great! I have the very best clients and followers and I am blessed by each and every one of you! CHEERS to the New Year! I can’t wait to see what 2019 brings!